Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hello!


Morning!! It feels like I've been gone a while...I had a bundle of automatic posts set up while I was out of town. I am trying to get back into my groove, but summer has been a busy time and with all my kids home!! We had a great few weeks, seeing our family and oh we just loved on them so hard it was so fun!! We all stayed up way too long and played as hard as we could! It was wonderful.
 
Now, here we are back to the card at hand today! I pulled out some of the great Oh Splat images, some rainbow inks and had a fun one!!!   

I also used a fun hello die from Savvy Stamps. I cut it out of fun foam and then put it atop a bundle of silver thread. A few clear sequins and there is it!!
 
I hope you are doing well friends!!! I hope to get back into my blog reading....I'll get there!! I am almost done with the mountains of laundry and unpacking I've had to scale!! Take care and thanks a bundle for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Good luck with all you have to do in settling back in from being on a vacation!! I am rooting for you to get through it all!! Loved seeing this fun, bright and bursting with color card that is just so amazing!!