Friday, March 13, 2015

You've been on my mind...

Morning! I was so excited to see that the Make it Monday challenge at PTI was "smooshing!" I have loved this technique, and although I had used my large acrylic blocks in the past, I did try the technique with a bit of acetate! I love the effect that this technique brings!
I used the Friendly Flowers stamp set, which is SO fun, from PTI. I also used PTI inks, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice, Certainly Chartreuse, and Aqua Mist. I also used my brand new PPP Duo Banner die!! I love this size die and know that I will use it a lot!!

I hope your weather is wonderful and that you are having a great Friday!!

I'll be back with two posts tomorrow, TAWS and Retro Sketch!! So see you soon!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Your card is so bright and pretty.x

Kathryn A said...

Love this! It's bright and beautiful!! Great smooshing!

Marcia Hill said...

How pretty! I love your bright colors in the background with the bright friendly flowers...this will definitely bring a smile to someone's face! :0)

Stebbins Family said...

Wow what color!! Lovely card and smooshing!

Bonnie T. said...

Your card is bursting with vibrant color! So bright and sunny!

Oreety said...

Oh this is gorgeous, just breathtaking!!

Taunya Butler said...

In love with the color-fest you have going on here!!! Gorgeous and vibrantly beautiful!!! Going to have to give that "smooching" thing a try!! Thanks!

Cheryl S. said...

Absolutely love all the colors- so cheerful and bright and your choice of sentiment fit it so well. I am not familiar with PPP Duo Banner die - is it from PTI?