Monday, March 30, 2015

Thanks

Good morning! I hope you are well! I was so excited to have a fun box of joy arrive from Ellen Hutson this past week! I was so happy to get my little hands on these beautiful new stamps! They have been out of stock and as soon as I got the notice that they were back, I had to have them!

I was super excited to see the fun Pin Sights challenge over at the CLASSroom! This image just had me at, well, the black, white and gold, the stripes....you name it! I love it!!
Isn't this inspiration piece lovely!? I was giddy with excitement!!
Naturally, I went for the Delicata Gold ink! I stamped these awesome images from Bold Blooms, be still my floral loving heart!! Julie did such a wonderful job when designing these sets!! And can you love the sentiment more!? I also ordered the Fancy Thanks stamp set...and there might never be another thank you stamp used!! I think the font used on this set is PERFECTION!  
Anyway, here is my card...
I added a tiny strip of my favorite lifestyle crafts shape 'n tape and a smidgen of gold thread...makes my heart happy!!

I hope your day is wonderful!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Take care!

4 comments:

deb duty said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the black and gold, and those blooms are fabulous. Such fun shapes!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is gorgeous.. I love those flowers.. awesome designing..

Taunya Butler said...

Love this trend of black and white with gold!! You have made this card delightful using Ellen Hutson stamps - Kudos to you!! Have a wonderful day!!

stempelfrida said...

I hope I am at the right post for the blog hop :) Gorgeous card, Jeni!
Creative regards from stempelfrida