Friday, March 6, 2015

Thanks!


Hey there friends!! Good morning I hope you are doing well! I am happy to be able to share today! You know, it's been lovely weather and I think all of my cards have been bright happy colors, because how can I keep my heart still when I have little buds coming up out of the dirt!? February in the PNW usually is dark, wet and gray. But this past month has been awesome weather!! I hope that it stays....sunshine sure does a body good!!
 
I am playing along with the Sketch For You To Try today! I love Reverse Confetti images/dies!! I've loved them since the beginning, but have just finally gotten around to ordering some! I can tell you I'm in love!!
 
So, here is the sketch for March
 
And, here is my card! I used a stencil for the green paper--boy oh, boy I love that color green!! I used the new Love Blooms flowers, "thanks" is from In a Big Way, and I also used that fun new straight stripes pretty panel! I made it a shaker window...and have some different pinks and gold sequins inside for a bit of a party!! I had a hard time capturing it, but the strip behind the sentiment is GOLD and it is so pretty in real life!!
I'm also playing along with the Cure for the Monday blues!! I loved the inspiration photo!!
 
I hope you are doing well--and that you enjoy a wonderful weekend!! I'll be back tomorrow with my usual two posts! New Retro Sketch and fun from TAWS!
 
Take care and see you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Taheerah said...

Lovely bright layers - love the shaker element too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Taunya Butler said...

What an awesome and amazing card - love the way you took the sketch and tweaked it a little bit to add a shaker to it!!! Those flowers are gorgeous and I just love the styling and the way you designed this card!!

~amy~ said...

I missed this pretty card! Love the colors and the layering!! Thanks so much for playing with us at SFYTT♡