Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sending you Sunshine!!

Hello and hey there!! I am popping in today with a bit of sunshine for you today!! No matter what the weather outside is like, here is a bit of sunshine for you!!

I used my sweet little deer from the Stumped set, the tree is also from that set. And wow, do I ever love this tree...it stamps so full and oh, I just love it!! My sentiment is from the More than Words set.

I used a Heidi Swapp stencil for my rays of sunshine...I LOVE how it turned out...much better than I had expected!!  I threw in a few 3mm yellow sequins, from PPP. I used hero arts ink for my trees...I love aqua and yellow--so why now have aqua trees!? Right!? I colored my little deer, popped him off with some dimensional adhesive and then tied a bit of cappuccino twine for the ground.

I hope your day is lovely...here's a bit of sunshine, just for you!!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Beautiful, sunshiny and super well done!!! Love the placement of all those sunny sequins!!! Yahoo for this great card!!!