Thursday, February 5, 2015

Happy Birthday


Good morning!! I hope you are all doing well! Wow, what a week! I don't know if your family has had the cruddy cough that makes you feel like you are coughing your lungs out!? But, we have been bitten by the cough bug! And it is getting super old! 

We also had a bit of excitement with my daughter yesterday--I ended up needing to take her to the ER, and that is never fun! They thought her appendix was causing problems, but turns out it was strep!? Who knew strep caused abdominal pain! Anyway, this week has flown and I am just watching the days roll by!!

I've got a fun little number to share today...aren't these owls cute!? They are from the Moosing You stamp set, which is the free set for the month! If you spend 40$ in the TAWS store, you will get this set free!

I stamped my "branch" from Branching Out, then made a mask for it and inked my background using distress inks. After a few minutes with my copics, I had all my owls colored and my branch too. I used the birthday hat from Lava You for each of the owls, added a bit of wink of stella and some glossy accents to each. I added my soft billowy clouds and there you have it! Oh, and the Happy Birthday is from Rock Solid.

I hope your week is great!! I've got some fun work to finish up...new Retro Sketch and another post for TAWS on Saturday! Also, some new Mama Elephant stamps made their way to my house...oh, the fun!!! See you soon!!

No comments: