Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Valentine Kit

Hey there friends, day 2 of the delicious new Cupcards To Go Valentine Kit! They always seem to go fast, so be sure to snag one quick!!
 
I love making Valentines....I can't wait to write some little love notes in these....aren't those little pink blooms divine!?
 
And my little Ruby will LOVE these glittered hearts!!

 
I loved this little envelope and thought it paired perfect for a nice simple card for my 12 year old son...nothing frilly or "girly" just a fun simple card to tell him how much I love him!!!


I hope you've enjoyed a few little previews of this great new kit!! Sonda did an awesome job with it!! You'll be glad to have all sorts of beautiful new goodies for this Valentine's Day, so be sure to grab one while you can!
 
I'll be back with more fun tomorrow!! Have a great one friends!!

No comments: