Saturday, January 3, 2015

Celebrate You!

Hi there friends!! Happy New Year! 2015, wow, crazy that it is really that time already!? I am excited for what this year has in store...and I'm ready for it!! (I hope!;))

I am excited to be over on TAWS blog today, sharing this little number from the Oogles and Cake Days stamps sets! I sure do love these little monster images!! They stack so wonderful and oh, they just all look so cute together!
 The celebrate you sentiment is from Cake Days...it is such a fun one!! I pulled out some copics..and perhaps the bright sunshine these days had a bit of influence on my bright color choice! We've been enjoying such fantastic sunshine...not common in the PNW in January!!

Do have a great one friends!! Thanks for stopping by and come back soon for the new Retro Sketch...it's a good one!!


No comments: