Thursday, December 11, 2014

You Rock!

Hey friends! I hope you are doing well!! I am popping in with a fun little number today...I'm over on TAWS blog today sharing these fun sheep!
 
The are from the With Wondering Awe set...and the You Rock is from the More than Words set. Let's talk about these fun little hats!!! They are from the Chick Magnet...aren't they fun!?! While trying to decide what to do with my sentiment, I pulled out a circle punch and wow, it's been a while!! I use dies so often, my punches have been very neglected!!

I pulled out some fun Dear Lizzy paper and a little strip of washi...just a quick little note!!
 
I hope you are all doing well!! Santa's workshop is in full force at my house and I'm loving every moment of it!! Well, while sewing doll clothes, I didn't love the Velcro...but other than that, I love it!!
 
 
 



1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

heehee how totally cute..