Monday, October 27, 2014

Merry and Bright!

So funny to be using that title today!! We had a big wind storm Saturday night and it took out our power for just over 24 hours. Living in the PNW for most of our married days, this is what happens here!! We were fine, but didn't have all of our daily luxuries...and let me tell you, my kids sure missed them!!
 
Anyway, I couldn't get my post up on time...and I had to laugh that now I have power and my post was titled Merry and Bright!! So funny! Anyway, I'm over on TAWS blog today, sharing this little number!!  The stamps are from the All Wrapped Up set! It is almost the end of the month, which means TAWS blog hop time and new stamp sneak peeks!! Stay tuned, it will be all sorts of fun!!
I am thankful for power today. Thankful for the people that worked so hard to bring it back on!!!
Thanks for stopping by...take care and see you soon!!
 

No comments: