Monday, September 15, 2014

Just a note...

Morning!! I hope your weekend was great...our went super fast...as they always seem to!! But, it was great...and for that I am thankful. 

Today is the day a new Cupcards To Go kit goes on sale! This kit is called, Abundance and it is lovely!! I had a great time creating with it and know that you will love it too!! I've got a couple of cards to share for today....
 I am kind of in love with the wood butterflies...there are a few of them in the kit and they are delicious!! I paired a cute little rub-on sentiment from the kit onto the butterfly....
Oh, how I LOVE Julia Child!! When I saw this embellishment in the kit, I was SO excited!! I think this is one of he cards that sit in my kitchen window for a bit...love the colors and whimsy feel of this sentiment!! I paired it some yummy embellishments....oh the fun!!

Be sure to grab you kit while the gettin's good!! Thanks for stopping by friends!! Take care, hug your dear ones a bit tighter today, and love a bit more fiercely....see you soon!!

No comments: