Saturday, September 20, 2014

I LOVE you...

Happy Weekend!! It's a going to be another fast one...where does the time go!? I sure am thankful for the weekend, although it goes super fast, I love us all being together!!

Today, I used my Stomper Dinosaur. I have to say, I really love having SVG files for TAWS! It is so great to have my silhouette working and make me a bunch of cuts and then just have a bundle in my stamp sleeve..it's the little things that make me happy!! I colored him nice and bright with copics. I used some distress ink and a stencil for the background. My sentiment is from the Stomper set also, I just omitted some of the other parts of the bigger sentiment. I used a tiny heart die from SSS for my little pink heart!

Take care peeps. Be safe. Love on your family. I have another post today, for the newest Retro Sketch!! Stay tuned!!

No comments: