Monday, March 24, 2014

Cupcards To Go Spring Kit!

Hey there friends!! Tonight is the night...Cupcards To Go has a new kit going live tonight at 6:00 PST! They always go quickly, so make sure if you like to goodies you see that you swing on by and grab yourself one! I LOVED this kit...I know I always say that, but I think this one has been my most favorite one yet!! You are going to love it too!! So let me share a few of my cards...I will be back tomorrow with a couple more...SO fun to make these... 



As usual, the gallery over on the CCTG blog has a ton of great inspiration...the DT has done a fantastic job with this one!! I hope these little creations bring a little bit of sunshine into your day today! Take care and I'll see you soon!


2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow you are rocking these cards.. i totally love that rainbow.. fabulous cards.

Unknown said...

What great designs! Really inspiring, thanks for sharing :)
xo Tam Hess
http://cardmakingartists.com