Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thank You!

Good morning friends. Wow, does time go as fast for you as it has been for me!? I have felt like the last week has just run away with me!! We were super happy to have my parents come for a visit last week...it was SO fun!! I love that they make such an effort to come visit...best parents ever!!
 
So, I made this card for the PTI blog hop, but as I said, my days have run away with me, so it didn't get posted that day! The inspiration for the card was all things Spring! I seem to be stuck in all different shades of green at the moment...and this limeade ice is so fun! 
I used Cutting Garden stamps from PTI...and I love those images!! The sentiments are also divine!! So pretty and clean and classic. I also used the vase die and some petty iridescent sequins...
 
I hope you are enjoying the "almost spring" weather!? Living in Seattle means rain in the spring...but today it was 60 degrees!! I felt the love from the sun and it made my day so great!! Hope you are seeing a little bit of that great yellow spot in the sky today too!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and take care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for linking your beautiful card up at Paper Issues!