Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thinking of you

Hello there friends! Happy dismal and gray Thursday to you! You know, living in the Seattle area, I know that this time of year is rainy and a little gray;) but we have had such nice sunny weather!! Today feels misty, wet and gray...perfect day for some neon pink!!

I used the current sketch, over at Retro Sketches, #97 for my card today! I love this paper, it's from Anerican Crafts, a little 6x6 pad I found at Target. I love's got some great combinations! So, on this dark wet day, here is a little burst of bright!  My stamps are from PTI....and inks are neon from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by peeps!! Take care and see you around tomorrow!!


Annette Allen said...

loving the fun bold colors.. totally fabulous..

~amy~ said...

Oh, I think I have to make a trip to Target! This is so much fun, I'm a fan of Neon!

Jingle said...

This is SO super cute! I love the colors and those triangles!!! LOVE!!!