Monday, July 1, 2013

Hey there!!

Hey there friends! My name is Jeni and this is my blog to share my stamping and creating! I can't believe it, it has been just over a month since I have posted last! I have had a whirlwind of a month and can I tell you how good it felt to pull out my paper and inks and pretty things!? I am behind in reading my favorite blogs--all of yours--in fact, I have hardly had time to even sit in front of my computer at all! My kids are finally out of school and "summer" is here, so I we are soaking up the sun and enjoying our time together! We've got some vacations, so I will be spotty in posting for a few more weeks, then I will get back into my groove!

Today is a fun day, Cupcards To Go has a wonderful Summer Kit that is live now, 6pm! I can't tell you how much you will enjoy this kit! It is full of DELIGHT!! So, here are the first couple of cards I want to share with you! Aren't the colors delightful!?

 This card is for my Dad, I am so excited that we will be able to give it to him in person! My kids are excited to be with Grandpa on his birthday!
Run over to the Cupcards To Go site and grab your Isabelle kit! I am sure they will go very fast!

If anyone is reading this anymore, thanks...I know it's been a while! I will get back into seeing all of your beautiful creations and loving on your work soon! 

Have a great one! I'll be back with more of my kit cards on tomorrow!

No comments: