Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hello, Lovely

Hey friends, happy Thursday to you all! I can't believe that today is Thursday! My, how times flies when you are having fun! I feel like we've been living in fast forward, do you know how that feels!? It is amazing to me how fast the hours in a day go! I know that sounds so much "older" than I am (wink, wink), but it is so true!

I was happy to take some time to SLOW down and get a bit inky...and it was great!
I had this piece of blue polka dots sitting on my desk, with a strip of paper with multiple colors in it...very brave for me! But, I love how it came together!! I used my new "happy for you" stamp set! I love, love, love this sentiment...it is something I say all the time! So fun for me!! I paired it with classic Rosie Posie...there you have it!

I hope you have a great day! Take care and I will be back soon! Thanks a bundle for stopping by!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

polkas, bloom and orange/blue color combo? awesome.

Annette Allen said...

so pretty..love all the banners and the polka dot top is awesome.. love it

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely!

Tarynne Wise said...

Beautiful card long lost CHA pal!! I keep meaning to comment on a post.. I do look at each one though =] I think of you every time I use a stamp and have to stand up and press down on it, lol. Hope all is well!!