Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thinking of You

Hello friends! I hope you are well! I'm happy to be popping in today. I know it has been longer than anticipated since I stopped in! I'm getting ready to head to CHA tomorrow...so I've been a bit crazy! I'm excited to be going...it is SURE one fun weekend! I'm greatly looking forward to seeing tons of fun friends and enjoying myself tremendously! Anyway, I'll share fun deets when I get home!

Today is the Design Team sketch challenge for GRS. You can go to the blog and see the sketch and what everyone else did with it...I made a slight rotation to the original sketch. Which is why sketches are so great, isn't it!? Just for the basic jist of creative juice...love it!

I used one of the new GRS truffle sets, thinking of you. I colored the stamp with Memento markers and then added some pretties.

Thanks a bundle for stopping by! I'm not sure I'll get a chance to post while I'm away...if I do get the chance I will...I so excited to see the beautiful new product that will make it's way into my hands...oh the fun!!

Take care and I'll see you soon!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Pretty card!!!

I'm going to CHA too!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

Jen you are going to be at CHA..so am I.. we have to meet up.. what days are you going to be there? Email me girl...

Your card is adorable..

Kendra said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love how you changed up the sketch and the colors are super yummy!

Kathy Mc said...

You lucky gals having gone to CHA! Jen, your card is very sweet.