Monday, January 28, 2013

Heartbreaker...

Hello All! I am stopping by a bit later tonight...for special reason! The Cupcards To Go "Heartbreaker" Valentine kit is going live, at 6pm pst! I will have a couple of days of cards to share from this fun kit! The papers are delicious, the ribbon is fabulous, the embellishments are superb, you will love it all!

Today I wanted to share two cards, that might be my favorites! Maybe....

 The ribbon on this card, is sparkly but not glittery, it is delightful!! I love how well it pairs with the wonderful Carta Bella papers! I really love these papers...almost couldn't stop it with them!!
This next card is one that I made for the challenge this month. Our challenge was "washi tape!" Well, you all know(or should) that I love the stuff! The kit includes a fun Bella Blvd roll of red and white polka dot tape! How much do I love this tape, a bundle!! So, I used some twine, that is also in the kit, and punched out some little hearts, gave them a pop of dimensional adhesive..and there you have it!

I hope you run over to the CCTG site and grab you a great valentine kit! They sold out in a day last time around, so if you have even a little bit of a thought, go for it!! See you tomorrow with a couple more funsies!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh these are adorable!

Unknown said...

Love both cards. Green is beautiful, but really love the simplicity of the red hearts on white. Classic and beautiful.

Mary Ann said...

Love your cards,They are super cute...

Annette Allen said...

aww how totally fun.. I love that heart banner...so pretty..

Hope all is well with you.. have not seen you post in a while..