Monday, December 3, 2012

May all your days....

Happy Monday friends! I hope you are doing well! We've been doing our best to get into the holiday spirit...listening to Christmas music is the BEST thing ever! Don't you think? Thank you Pandora for the great christmas stations....makes me so happy!

So, today is day #2 of Crate Paper holiday cards. I LOVE this red paper! Isn't it great?! I used the Fabulous Frames dies from PTI to make my little frame, covered it with delicious MS white gold glitter...my sentiment is from the Vintage Ornaments stamp set.  I used an oldie but goodie snowflake punch...love the shape of the flake! I used the Unscripted Sketches #187 for the layout of my card!

Thanks a bundle for stopping by friends! Thanks a bundle for stopping by today! I hope you have a great start to this week! 

Take care and I'll be back tomorrow! I'm getting ready for my birthday fun here...stay tuned!:)

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

love all the fun glitter...awesome Christmas card..

Nicole said...

I love Crate Paper... and your use of glitter. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at US ♥

Geri said...

This oldie but goodie snowflake stamp is also one of my favorites! I use it over and over and over....

Great composition - the elements are all perfectly placed. Especially LOVE the glitter! Sparkle and Christmas just seem to go hand and hand!

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

dstandard said...

Such a pretty card - love the glitter! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!