Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thank You

Hello dear friends! I hope you are doing well! Happy election day to you all! I guess...my husband just got home and turned on the election coverage...it's going to be a long night!;)

I decided a little something today. I'm challenging myself to send a thank you card for each day of the month...I've got a good stack to go...and it feels good! I've been thinking about how much I love and appreciate particular people, and I'm really enjoying myself!

So, today I challenged myself with the current Retro Sketch today before my kids got home from school, and this is what I came up with!

I used some sweet MME paper, and several PTI dies. I used Mat Stack 4 Layerz, Doily, Perfect Layers Circles dies. Tag its and Heart to Heart stamps. Simply Chartreuse and Dark Chocolate inks were used also. Oh, and I used some Love My Tapes lace and a bit of Dark Chocolate twine around the top! 

Hope you have a great night and thanks a bundle for stopping by!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

love this...all the green looks awesome..