Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Heart Day!

Good morning friends! I'm back today with another little something in the way of new stamps! I used the "Happy Heart Day" appetizer set that was released yesterday.

This is a fun set...I love this awesome flower image! Now, I know stamping in yellow is generally not super easy to see, but this one looks way better in real life! I promise! I love the yellow with gray....a bit of a change from the "traditional" heart day colors, but I think this could be given year round, don't you think!?

I used soft stone cardstock for my base, then used some washi tape...love those yellow polkas! My frame is a die cut-from Fabulous Frames, from PTI. The grey polka dot paper is from Echo Park. My yellow flower is super pretty and bright in real life...the words on the inside of the flower petals say "love" over and over and over again! My twine is from the twinery and my heart punch is an oldie from SU. I used versamark and white embossing powder for my sentiment...love that effect!

Hope you have a great one friends!! Take care and see you soon...tootles!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

so cute..love the picture die.. great design..