Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hello there friends! I hope you are doing well! We are enjoying a fun NO school Friday today! I've probably said it before, but we have a grand total of 5 full Fridays this school year. We either don't have school or get out super early, and I seem to keep forgetting about that part! So, we're going to hang out and relax today!! Doesn't that sound great!? My kids are totally on board for that!

So, I had a bit of fun yesterday...I had my "groove" on and it felt great!! I looked at the new Simon Says Challenge, and LOVED the colors...hello...purple M&Ms?! I had some paper that I was going to use that was perfect, but it just didn't do it for me...then I found a page of Doodlebug Halloween stickers. They called my name (which is huge, I have a hard time with stickers usually...strange, yes.). This black glittered tree is the one that spoke to me first...and I LOVE it!

I was thinking...and them my washi collection called to me...and well, here you have it friends!
My sweet sentiment is from Paper Smooches, I was so happy to bust out that cute Halloween set!! The clouds, and moon are also Doodlebug. My card front is Soft Stone cardstock and the card base is white, it looks great with the white clouds...but is hard to tell from the photo!

Anyway, had a super fun day creating some cute cards to send to our families! 

Have a super fun day!! And a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE...love it on the diagonal...been seeing that alot and will have to join in the fun this weekend!

My kids have all friday's as early release...You must love it that the kids don't have school today...hopefully everybody sleeps in:)

Annette Allen said...

oh how fun...i love how you used the washi tape...such a fun card...

Hope you enjoyed today and have a great weekend.

Lin said...

Great Washi tape background - really sets off the other elements! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!