Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Little note...

Good afternoon friends! I hope you are doing well! I wanted to stop in and share something I created for a 10 minute challenge! I am participating in the Online Card Class, Kick Start.  I LOVE Kristina and Jennifer and have really enjoyed their classes!  Anyway...today after watching the video about "shopping your space," I was looking at my crafting space and looking at things that I loved and might have forgotten about or not used in a long while..come to the front--washi tape! I love, love, love the rolls I have, but haven't used them near as much as I'd like! 

I thought it would be fun to participate in a new challenge for me! The 10 minute craft dash!
I love the color combination for this weeks challenge, so I set my timer, and got busy! My card took me 9 minutes and 47 seconds! You know when you are trying to hurry--I could NOT get the backing off my foam adhesive!! I was laughing so hard, because of course I was in hurry!!

Anyway, this card was born, and will be off to a good friend in a matter of moments! I love the sentiment from PTI Lighten Up...so perfect!

I hope you have a great day! Take care and I'll see you soon!

10 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute card, Jen!

Paulina said...

This card is so cute! You did a fabulous job using all the colors and I'm in love with your layout!

So thrilled you heard about the 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge and played along! We hope you'll join us again!

Annette Allen said...

now this is totally awesome...love love love it...

Vicki G said...

Your card is PRECIOUS!!!! Love the green hearts and the fun layout!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jen, I wish I could make as beautiful a card as yours in just under 10 minutes! I can just see you shaking and laughing, though, while you were trying to pull that backing off of those little pads...teehee! It made me laugh, too, cause I could picture it in my head!

Happy Dance said...

Sweet! Wonderful CAS card. Love everything about it. : )
Bev

Ginny Larsen said...

oh, i KNOW what you mean... that foam adhesive has a mind (evil i think) of its own! love that you used washi tape too... makes the 10 minutes a little easier.

great card! thanks so much for joining us for the 10 Minute Craft dash! :D

~amy~ said...

delish!

Jen Adcock said...

What a delight! I adore the colours. So bright and cheerful!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing! Nice job!!!