Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Summer Kit!

Hello friends! I'm super excited to be sharing some new Summer kit goodness from Cupcards To Go! Oh, my...this kit is full of delight and goodness! The colors in the papers, buttons, ribbons and such are so pretty! There is some ROCK star paper..oh, I loved it all!

So, here is one of my cards...and it might be my favorite card I made with the kit. Fresh, clean colors and great details! Sonda is so great at putting smashing details together...you'll love them!
This striped paper on this next card is the said, "ROCK star" paper I was referring to. Let me tell you, I love it! I almost love it to pieces! I loved the pretty sticker page we received, they are from MME, the beautiful corral doily is from that page...isn't it a beauty!?
This card also shares one of the awesome MME wood buttons...could you die!? 

I hope you'll run over to CupCards To Go and grab yourself a kit! You will have so much fun with it! The gallery is going to be full of lots of great cards! We have a great guest designer this month too, Betsy Veldman! How fun is that!? The Design team always has great cards so share, so be sure to take a look through the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by today friends! I'll be back with my other cards from the kit tomorrow...take care and see you soon!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling cards!!!

Annette Allen said...

love this card...all those circles are awesome...great design...