Monday, June 4, 2012

Thanks

Hey friends! How are you doing? I hope you had a great weekend...mine went way faster than it should have! (Don't they always!?) We've now got a couple of sick kidlets...so I'm ready for a little nap! Hopefully my littles will be able to kick this bug quick! Maybe a little bit of WARM weather might help! We need a bit of sunshine to make our garden grow...maybe this week we'll see the sun...

I have a little something to share...I just some new MME paper! Isn't it yummy...

I used some Rosie Posie, Mat Stack 5...and Turning a new leaf...makes my heart happy! 

Here's to a happy Monday! Thanks so much for stopping by! Take care and make it great!!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card...I just got that Rosie Posie set...so inspired by your creations:)

Kathy Martin said...

Beauitufl! :)

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty! I love how you paired the rosie posie flowers with Turning a new leaf!

BethieJ said...

This is LOVELY!! and uses 1 of my FAVORITE sets!! I used it this week for Thank Yous too!! :)
Really LOVE the color combo you used!
Have a GREAT day!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

This one is a knockout Jeni! Love the mat with rosie poise and the patterned paper was so utilized so well!