Monday, June 18, 2012

Thank You!

Good morning friends! Happy Tuesday! Oh, the excitement is mounting...only 4 more days of school! My kids are feeling the need to be done with school...poor kids that have to be in school for so long! We hope the sun finds us soon...so how about some happy ink and stamps!?

I was excited to take a stab at Betsy's fun "Bordered Sentiments" tutorial for this weeks PTI, Make it Monday. I pulled out one of my favorites...for real, I LOVE Rosie Posie!
I used Rosie Posie, Polka Dot Basics 2, and Think Big stamps! I chose Lemon Tart, New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, and Hawaiian Shores inks...delicious! 

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today! Take care and have a great one!!

8 comments:

Mayol said...

Very beautiful! Great take on the MIM challenge! i love the colors you used and the sentiment orientation.

Kristii said...

Way cute!!! Love the colors and I love the direction of your sentiment!! fabulous!

Annette Allen said...

Gorgeous card...Love how you used the flowers...pretty color combo...love it

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Jeni, this is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the color palette you used and the arrangement! Super card!

victoria h said...

love the bright colours

~amy~ said...

Love your Rosie card:)

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card. I LOVE the colors.

maria f. said...

LOVE this.