Monday, June 25, 2012

So grateful for you!


Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well! We are into our summer vacation! Basketball camp for two of my kids this week...and they are loving their new found "freedom"! It makes me think back to my memories of summer vacation...and it makes me hope that I can help make these days magical!!

I have another dose of great new stamps today...I LOVE these happy hexagons from PTI! I also happen to LOVE the Lovely Layers stamps...delicious!
I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch 161 for my card, I always love Karen's sketches! I used aqua mist, new leaf and pure poppy...and oh, I LOVE these colors together! I can tell you that these two new stamp sets are going to get a lot of use!

Thanks a bundle for stopping by friends! Take care and make it a great one!!


8 comments:

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card! I love how you've combined those sets, so pretty :)

Kathy Martin said...

Pretty! LOVE those colorful hexigons! :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is lovely, Jen! I love how you paired the hexagons with the Lovely Layers!

June K said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and colors.

Luanne said...

Oh my, this is FABULOUS!! ♥it!

Angie Tieman said...

Thud! This is gorgeous! Love your hexagons, of course! :)

carol (krillsister) said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card. Love the layout and the colors. I need to start playing with this set.

BethieJ said...

This one is BEAUTIFUL too!!! I LOVE it!! So summery!!! I like how you combined the 2 stamp sets.. now I really gotta ink them up! :)
Have a GREAT day!