Monday, June 11, 2012

Sending prayers...

Hello friends! Good morning! I hope you had a great weekend! We had a nice relaxing time...my husband and I had a great date night--went to see Snow White and the Huntsman-LOVED it! It was a very intense, great show! Almost "Lord of the Rings-ish"...it was really a fun show! Anyway, I hope your weekend was sunny and great!

I wanted to pop in today and share a little something that headed out in the mail last week. My dear Auntie is starting her fight with breast cancer right now...and I wanted to send her a little something in the mail. I stacked the butterflies pretty high--I am kind of stuck on that right now!;) I love the pretty MME paper...so elegant and classy!

I used the scalloped border, mat stack #3 dies, beautiful butterflies die/stamp and a few pretty pearls! I hope this helped my auntie smile and know how much I love her!! She is a strong, strong woman and will fight this with all she's worth!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Take care and I'll see you soon!! Make it a great one!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt...this will definitely perk her up!

Yahoo for date night!

Annette Allen said...

Aww I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt. I will keep her in my prayers. I am sure she will adore this beautiful card.

Cecilie said...

I am sorry that your aunt have to fight cancer. I hope she will be victorious. Your card is sure to serve as a welcome encouragement as it is stunning.

Joyce said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt. I'm sure that your card will give her some good spirit to put up the good fight. It is a gorgeous card, and I am loving those stacked butterflies.