Monday, May 14, 2012

Thank You!

Hey friends! Good morning and happy Monday! I hope all of you mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday! My kids and husband spoiled me...and I loved every minute of it! My 4 year old Ruby kept telling me that I needed to, "just relax!" Well, I did my best, but having an 18 month old, doesn't allow me much on the wave of relaxation!

I have a little number to share with you today...using some new stamps and some beautiful colors! I  love these fresh bright colors!
I used heart to heart #1 and modern wood mats stamps, the simple circle, heart to heart die, and mat stack 5 dies too. All from PTI.

I hope you week is wonderful! Be sure to check back later today...at 6 pm PST, the new Cupcards To Go kit goes live! It's been SO fun playing with this kit! You will love it...promise!! I'll be back with another post at 6! Thanks a bunch for stopping by! Take care and make it a great one!!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Soooo CUTE!!!! Love the fun & fresh colors!