Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Birthday wishes...

Good morning! Happy Wednesday friends! I hope your week is proving wonderful thus far! We've got a few "germs" in our house this week...and it's making me a little tired! It feels like we need some warmer days!! Alas, a bright happy colored card for today!

I have to say, these clouds are some of my favorite dies. I know that might sound silly...but I do LOVE them so! They are from PTI. I ran them through a Swiss Dots embossing folder treatment...and that brings me great joy!
My little hot air balloon and sentiment are also from PTI, Up, Up and away stamp set/dies. I love this curry yellow sunshine...and a bit of twine...perfect!

Hope your day is sunny and bright!! Thanks for stopping by! Take care and make it great!!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

I can see why these clouds are your favorite dies...they are so adorable and that air balloon is awesome...great card..