Friday, April 27, 2012

Warms thoughts...

Good morning friends! How are you doing today!? Hope that your week has been great and that you are ready for some great weekend!! My kids always look forward to Friday night movie night so much...it makes me giggle almost! It's a fun tradition and we love to enjoy treats as we watch...I'm excited about that part of our night tonight!!

I've got a fun little number to share with you today!! GRS has this great new Appetizer set...it's called Clothesline Greetings. Isn't it so fun!? I love the fresh and flowing images! I used some fun EP paper to paper piece these cute suits and towel...love, love, love!!

I'm so excited for the day that we have swimming suits and towels on the clothesline again!! Those lazy days of summer won't be here until at least the 22ndish of June, but we're starting to really look forward to those days!

Thanks so much for stopping by friends! Take care and make it great!! I hope your weekend rocks and that you make some wonderful memories!!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute image! Love how you paper pieced it! And the twine is a cool accent!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is adorable...love that little clothes line...such a fun idea...

Have a wonderful weekend..

Jackie Rockwell said...

Hi Jen! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I love your style of cardmaking it's so fun and lighthearted!!! I'm glad I found your blog as well. :)

The whimsical clothesline is soooo sweet!