Friday, April 13, 2012

Thank You!

Hey, Good morning friends! I hope you are ready for a great relaxing weekend...anyone!? Our weekend will be far from relaxing...but that's ok, it will be really fun! We are hoping for some sunshine...it would make for some wonderful days!!

I wanted to share a little clean and simple again with you today! Yes, I've been caught by the "twine bug!" I love it...and these colors are simply delightful!! I was needing something good and flat...this worked perfect!
My sentiment is from Say it in Style from PTI, chartreuse ink too...my twine is from The Twinery...and oh I love it!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I've got some fun to share next week...Have you been checking out the sneak peeks on the Cupcards To Go blog!? And a fun design team challenge with the Gourmet girls...it's going to be a great week!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Take care and make it great!!

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute twine idea!

Annette Allen said...

awesome...love how you used the twine...great card.