Monday, March 12, 2012

You...


Good morning friends! How was your weekend!? I worked my little tail off...and it felt good to get a couple of larger organizing projects done! Don't you love that!? I love when my workspace is streamlined and makes really good sense to my brain! I've got a couple more things to finish up, but it feels so good!!

I've got a little something to share that is in the mail...to my sweet friend. I love the font of this particular stamp from the Simply You stamp set from PTI. I love, love, love it!! I stamped it a load of times to make a little background for my card, added a little "thinking of you"...

I used my doily die...love that thing! The colors are from PTI as well, Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise, and Pure Poppy. I love that combination...

I've got some fun a little later today! The new Cupcards To Go kit goes live tonight! It's SUCH a great kit, be sure to stop by around 6 PST!  I'll have a couple cards to share and that is when the kits will be live for you to purchase!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! Take care and I'll be back with another post a bit later!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card...love the stamped background..