Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just saying hello!

Hello friends! Good morning! I hope that you are all well! I am so ready for SPRING, which in the Seattle area, really means rain,,,I guess I'm ready for warmer weather! I find myself pulling for bright happy colors right now...lots of yellow in my forecast!

I loved this fun kite image from the "Prescription for spring" stamp set! It's a great image to lift my thoughts! I hope that spring will come sooner...than later!

 I hope you have a wonderful day...enjoy thoughts of warmer weather! I've seen some of my bulbs on their way up...can't wait! Have a great one...


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh how I adore yellow...such a fun card Jen!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute cute card...love all the fun paper you used and that flag is adorable..

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Jen. The kit looks great and I love the fresh spring colors.