Monday, March 5, 2012

Follow your dreams...



Good morning friends! I hope you had a great weekend! We had a houseful of friends, a lot of legos, food and fun! Hope your weekend was great! Looking forward to a great week...
I wanted to share a little peek of the Project of the Month I created for the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Newsletter this month...it's a fun little covered notebook. You can see my step by step instructions and more photos if you go to this link here. I also included all of my products used....check it out!




I've made a couple of orders of these little cuties and they are quite a fun little giftie! My girls really love them too, surprise, surprise!:) Anyway, take care, see you tomorrow and make it great!!


2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a fun idea...I love this design...

~amy~ said...

looks darling...awesome color combo!