Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Cuckoo for you!

Hello friends! I hope you are doing well! This week has proven fast and furious! I've got an almost 4 year old in my houes that is proving to give me a run for my money! She is darling and wonderful and thoughtful and sweet, and VERY demanding this week! Anyone else have any small peeps like that!? Oh, I could squeeze her little face off, she is so cute! And then in the same breath, she stresses me out! Anyway, some of my days this week, I've felt a bit crazy...and when I saw the sentiment I used on this card...it was time to get inky!!
These cute images can be found in the Diner's Club Set, Sealed with a Kiss. I think they are super fun...very whimsical! I thought this paper collection from MME went well with these images!

I hope you have a great week! Take care and make it great! I've been working on some fun things to share with you all!! I got my kit from Cupcards To Go...and I've had so much fun!! Go on over to the blog to catch glimpses of what is to come! Stay tuned for all sorts of fun....

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

Im Cuckoo for this card...so cute..I love this image. what a fun card..