Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You make life sweet!

Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well! I have a little bright happy card to share with you today! I've been sewing a bit the past few days and have decided one goal I have for 2012 is to spend a little more time sewing! I've got two little girls that I'd love to sew more for, and all sorts of projects that I don't want to be afraid of! (Do you have any of those!?) So, here's to a few more sewing projects next year!

I was cleaning my desk and found this paper that made me happy! I have been in holiday card mode, so seeing these colors/patterns made my heart happy! And the butterfly, what a fun little something! The sentiment is from Paper Smooches...another heart happy occasion!


I hope you have a merry and bright one! Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a happy card!

Annette Allen said...

such a sweet and refreshing card...Love those little butterflies and great colors...

Hope you are enjoying your Holiday season...Do you have your tree up yet?

Deanna said...

Adorable!