Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Hey friends! I hope you're having a great week! Already half way over...how time flies!:) I've got another fun little "Halloweenie" to share with you today! I've been going through my Halloween stash, and found some fun Bo Bunny stuff...this little label is one of them! The trick or treat and the pumpkin are printed on the label--I added Frankie and the bat!

I have to admit, I LOVE the Bo Bunny polka dot papers..they are simply delicious! I love their texture looks, how it feels in your hands, and the colors are fantastic! Go Bo Bunny!!

Thanks a bundle for stopping by...I appreciate you sharing some of your day with me!


3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

very cute Jen... I just love that stamp...it is just fun..

~amy~ said...

cutie pie cute!

Deanna said...

Oh the cuteness!