Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Get on your boots!

Good morning friends! Happy Wednesday to you all! This week feels like it’s gone by really fast—I guess I’ve gotten a lot acccomplished, YEA for that! I hope that you’re doing well!

I’ve got another little something to share from GRS today! I love, love, love this boot image! I think they are so fun! They are another image found in the Tart and Spice Diner’s Club set.

My sweet daughter was SO excited to see me pull out my purple glitter! She understands that most things are better with glitter applied! And with purple glitter, none the less! (Purple being her favorite color...)

Have you checked out the GRS site yet? The gallery is filing up with really fun things! Take a peek…if you dare!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great one!
>

3 comments:

Mary Lou Kemp said...

I just love this card. The simplicity of the witches boots makes for an interesting design at first glance. Purple....can't live without it!

~amy~ said...

love it!

Annette Allen said...

I LOVE IT.... what a fun idea...