Monday, September 12, 2011

Boo!!

Hello friends! I have no idea where yesterday went...it went by with a crazy amount of crazy of crazy. Do you ever have days like that!? My dearest three year old daughter has taken my life by the reins...so I'm doing my best to hold on and not fall off the bucking bronko!! She keeps me trying really hard to remember how important it is for this momma to be patient...I've got a bit to learn on that end I think!

So, here is a little fun nubmer, again I LOVE this Halloweenies from Paper Smooches!! Kim does such a great job with these images--and I also LOVE the sentiments in each set!! Way to go Kim!!
I paired this guy up with some spooky paper--and boy, let me tell you how much I LOVE adding purple to Halloween! That is one thing that makes my heart really happy!!

I hope you had a great weekend--and that your week is shaping up well!! Take care and I'll see you soon!!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so so cute...love this card design..

~amy~ said...

hang in there momma:)

What a fun halloween card...love the pop from the oh-so-pretty ribbon!