Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Card Class

Hello friends! My name is Jeni Allen...this is my blog where I share what I've been making lately...nice to meet you! I am happy to be stopping by today! I have to admit, my hand is posing much more attention than I anticipated! I thought that I'd be ready to be right back into the swing of things, and let's just say I'm learning that I was mistaken about that!:) I need to take a break...from doing much with my hand! It is hard not to be able to do what I love to do/need to/want to do! I'm going to take about 4 weeks off...I'll have something to share for a couple more days--and then I'm going to "Summer Break" until mid-August.

I wanted to participate in Kristina and Jennifer's card class, and I spent a little time today at my desk...and here is what I made!




Designer Series Paper, cardstock, and Espresso Ink from Stampin' Up!, Damask and Merci stamp from Shabby Green Door, button from PTI, versamark ink, clear embossing powder.



I've got a couple more cards to share with with combination, I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the challenge! I am really enjoying the class...I'll be out of town for the next week, so I won't be able to play again"live" but I'll definately use the color combos and sketches that I have to make some fun when I come back from my break!



Thanks for understanding friends...and thanks for being patient while my old hand heals up...



No comments: