Wednesday, July 6, 2011

CupCards To Go Sketch!

Good morning friends! How is your summer going!? We're really having a wonderful time thus far, today we finally had a warm enough day to water-slide, snow-cone, pic-nic and lay on the grass!! I'm really loving it!

I've got a card to share with you today, that I made using the CupCards To Go monthly sketch. So, here is the sketch...
And here is my card! I FELL in love with this pretty paper! I loved the colors, the pretty white flowers...so I wanted to keep my card pretty simple and love on that paper a bit! I added some espresso cardstock, white leaves die cut from a SU die, pearls, and the fun flower that also came in my Summer Kit!


I hope you have a gerat day today...take care and I've still got a few things to share with my Summer Kit, so stay tuned!



Thanks for sharing a few minutes with me!







2 comments:

~amy~ said...

such an elegant card...love the bloom!

Deanna said...

Beautiful Jen!