Friday, July 1, 2011

It's July!

Hey friends! Happy July 1st! Can you belive it!? Summer, is here! Well, almost here. In the Northwest, we don't really count on "summer" to start until after the 4th of July, so almost!

July brings so much fun, and one of those fun things is being a Guest Designer for CupCards To Go! I received a Summer Kit! It is full of wonderful items and I know you'll all love it and have as much fun as I've had!
I love these little envelopes..aren't the fun!? I really loved the assortment of items...this particular paper had me at first sight!

And speaking of the Summer Kit, that will be avaliable for purchase starting at 6 pm PT tonight, this is a photo of the FREE floral bag that will be slipped into the Summer kits purchased today! So, make the move, and purchase it the kit today!! Aren't these flowers so fun!?

I hope you have a great one...I've got some really fun things to share this week! I'd love to share the fun with you! Thanks so much for stopping by!! We've invited some friends over to participate in our cooking class today...if it all turns out well, maybe I'll snap a photo or too!!



No comments: