Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's good to be Queen!

Good morning! How are you friends? We made it through a week of Spring Break, with a bit of fun every day...and a sick little Max. He is almost finished with his medicine...yea for medicine that makes those little ones feel better! I do have to say that he is a wonderful baby, even when under the weather. He just wanted mommy to hold him so that is what last week was mostly full of! He is almost 5 months old and I just can't believe how much he is growing and changing! He's laughing out loud now, it is in complete honesty, the best sound to ever touch my ear drums! We are all in love with him and so thankful for the blessing he is in our famiy! I wanted to share a little something, this card was inspired by the LAD sketch challenge this week. I was looking through some of my older stamps and came across the Mix from last April, "It's good to be Queen." I don't think these images had seen ink until yesterday...and let's just say it was love at first ink! I used some delicous Crate Paper, a mat die form PTI, some tulle, pearl topped pins, and there you have it! I've seen the pins for a while...didn't know quite what I thought about them and then found some a few weeks ago while roaming through a random store. I had them on my desk and they were actually the staring point of the card today...and I have to say...you'll be seeing more of them! I'm working on a few final projects for the card class I'll be teaching at the elementary school on Wednesdays for 6 weeks, starting this week. My daughter is over the moon excited adn we're having a lot of fun getting the projects ready for the kids to make! Thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate you taking a few to share with me! Have a great one!!

2 comments:

Mama said...

Love it! Of course you know that I love being the queeen! This one was for me, right? xoxoxo F.F.

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Jen!
Hugs and smiles