Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hello friends! Good morning to you! Are you into baseball season yet!? My son's first game got rained out on Wednesday night, and then last night it was sunny and we were all sorts of excited! We were a bit surprised at how cold it was...really surprised that it is almost May and we would have been better off with full winter gear!!

So, I've got a fun little number to share with you! I paired up this cute number block with some fun October Afternoon papers! I also added a fun little birthday sentiment, from the Birthday Banner Sixlets set.
I hope you have a wonderul weekend! We are heading to a wedding recption tonight and then hope to enjoy some relaxation this weekend!! Make it great!

1 comment:

Allison said...

This is so cute! I love the colour scheme and papers!