Monday, March 7, 2011

Hope is...

Good morning and happy Monday!! I hope you all had a great weekend! We had some wonderful springtime weather on Saturday, cleaned out the car, rode bikes, colored with sidewalk chalk...and the kids got all sorts of muddy!! I'm so happy to see little flowers staring to pop out of the mud...I love springtime!!
Today I've got my take on the LAD sketch challenge for last week. The sketch can be found here, on the LAD blog. Taylor did a great job...it's so fun to work with great creative people!! Anyway, I love that a sketch can inspire something...it doesn't have to be exactly like the sketch, but just having some idea to start from...love it!! The sentiment is one of the new March Singles from LAD, it's called Hope. My paper polka dot paper is Amy Butler and my cardstock vanilla and Basic Gray from SU.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I've got more to share this week, so see you soon!! Make it great!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

sigh...I love it..

Allison said...

I'm so jealous of your spring weather! We're still getting snow!
Beautiful card!