Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thinking of You

Good morning friends! Hope you are all doing well! My sweet daughter that has been sick (again!) is back at school this am..after 24 hours of being fever free!! YEA! I'm trying to get all the "mommy" stuff done, and that has really made it difficult to get any time to slip creating in...but it is as good for mommy as sunshine, and while some things didn't get done, I've got some fun to share!
I used the new LAD Perfect Phrases stamp set for my sentiment...I love this new set! I think the phrases that are in the set are extremely easy to use!! They are such classic fonts and sentiments, they work almost anywhere! I used some October Afternoon paper, scallop border punch, oval punches, and one of my long neglected SU dies for my Big Shot to make the flower....and a basic grey brad!

Hope you are having a great week! We've gotten back to our typical RAINY weather...it sounded like it was literally raining cats and dogs today! Gotta love those rainy days...they will make for a wonderful Tulip Festival in April! Have a great one and thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

crazy windy rainy weather....love your super fun card...love all the patterns and colors!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous Jen!

Regina Easter said...

hi jen, fantastic card...love the colors...hugs

Mama said...

WOW! I love it! Beautiful cheery design and cleaver creativity! This is a winner! F.F.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oooh, I'm loving all the reds on this, really lovely layering!