Friday, January 14, 2011

I resolve...

Good morning friends! Here we are already Friday! Today is the LAD design team challenge. Our challenge this month was to create a card based on one of our new resolutions for the year. I've been thinking about being a more "light-hearted" person. I'm pretty laid back most of the time and don't stress out about big things..it's little things that cause me to stress most of the time! So, my theme for the year, from the Happiness Project, is to remember" the days are long, but the years are short!"
I was looking through my stamps to determine what I wanted to do for this challenge...and when I saw the image I used, a tree with a tire swing...it gave me the perfect feel for my resolution! The tree/swing image is from "Welcome Home" and the sentiment is from "Card Quotations". I used some more of my MME paper...I've been on quite a MME kick lately...it's calling my name!!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by, I appreciate it! Have a great day...and don't forget to "laugh till your cheeks hurt!"

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

ahhhh...love the sentiment...such thee sweet card!

Kendra said...

PERFECT Jen! I love your project & your resolution would be perfect for me too ~ I stress about the little stuff too & it needs to STOP! Great job!

Meridith said...

Love your card and love your goal!

Pam Hornschu said...

I love the black and white image with just the pop of red for the tire swing. Great resolution as well.

Rose Ann said...

It's a great goal, Jeni, and I LOVE the sweet images you've used!! Such pretty papers too!!

wendyp said...

Love it!!! Fabulous color combo!

anya said...

What a great resolution, Jen! Love this cute card, too!