Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Love You!

Hello friends...good morning! I hope you are doing well!! I wanted to pop in and say a quick hello...I am serioulsy loving my baby snuggling moments...and find it difficult to want to put him down...I LOVE the feeling of his little person sleeping in my arms!! And as I've learned the hard way, "babies don't keep"....I'm doing all I can to take advantage of these few fleeting newborn weeks! He's already 4 weeks old today!! He's doing great...eating a ton, sleeping pretty good and proving himself a wonderful addition to our family!


I wanted to share a card I made a few weeks ago...with some fun new products....aren't the colors in this paper divine!? I think so!!

Hope you all are doing well...with the holiday bustle...we drove around looking at Christmas lights tonight...so fun!! Take care and stay tuned for some fun later this week...Cardabilities sketch reveal, LAD Mix blog hop...YEA!! See you soon!!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your pretty card!!! Hope you guys are staying dry!!!

Deanna said...

Love the stamped doilie background... what stamps are those?